Stefan Gäumann’s practice focuses on domestic and international litigation and arbitration. He is a member of Homburger’s real estate working group and regularly advises and represents clients in real estate related issues and proceedings.
Stefan Gäumann was admitted to the bar in 2010. He has broad dispute resolution experience in a variety of industry sectors, both in domestic and international disputes and proceedings. The focus of his practice are construction and real estate matters. Stefan Gäumann is a Swiss Bar Association certified specialist in Real Estate and Construction law and successfully advises and represents clients in complex and large scale construction projects and other real estate relates issues.
- Certified Specialist SBA Construction and Real Estate Law
- Senior Associate at Wilmer Hale, London
- Associate at Homburger
- Bar admission
- Junior Associate at a Zurich law firm
- Law clerk at the District Court of Thun (Bern)
- University of Bern and University of Sheffield (MLaw)
- University of Bern (BLaw)
Stefan Gäumann provides excellent support throughout the process.