Well-managed companies are more successful – but there is no “one size fits all” for what constitutes good corporate governance. Our long-standing experience in issues of corporate organization helps our clients to look beyond legal restrictions and short-term trends. Every company is unique, and corporate governance needs to reflect this. We help to ensure that Swiss companies remain best in class in international comparison.
- Advice on the composition and duties of the Board of Directors
- Advice on organizational matters, particularly the interplay between the Board of Directors and Executive Management
- Advice in boardroom disputes
- Advice on the organization of enterprises, in particular for international groups of companies
- Support in establishing internal risk and control functions and their powers and duties
- Prevention of liability lawsuits