Competition | Regulatory
Our Competition | Regulatory Team advises clients on Swiss and EU competition law, commercial public and administrative law, as well as regulated markets. We represent clients before administrative authorities and courts, as well as in civil litigation.
Our team is one of Switzerland's finest. We are renowned for our broad expertise in all aspects of competition law. Our services are aimed at Swiss and international clients from all industries. Our core competencies include:
- Merger control filings in Switzerland in the EU, as well as the coordination of multijurisdictional filings
- Illegal practices (restrictions of competition and abuse of market dominance)
- Commercial agreements (distribution, JVs, license, etc.)
- Compliance and internal investigations
We combine the firm’s know-how in all areas of commercial public and administrative law of relevance to our clients.
Our core competencies include:
- General public and administrative law
- Public procurement law
- Trade law
Our team has broad experience advising clients on regulatory frameworks in regulated markets in Switzerland. Our core competencies include in particular the following regulated industries:
- Healthcare and pharma
- Media and telecommunications
- Infrastructure and transport